Thursday 9 February 2017

9.2.17

Live. Did not exactly set the world on fire. It was not horrendous, I will continue trialling this as I feel there are some good days ahead with this. The trial will not lie. Maybe I am wrong.



Doncaster.

13.55

Pithiver is poor value here. I would not lay the horse, it would be nice to find something with an angle to beat him. I may look nearer race time and see if we can get something, or find a good place bet.


15.30

THREE WAYS

I think this horse could be well handicapped, this is a nasty race a very hard race. I feel a reduced win bet bet, or a back to lay. Then play the place bet. This is not a race to be plunging in on for sure. Small stakes at fairly decent odds would be the order here.


Huntingdon.

14.50

GIBALFARO


At the current odds I am really happy to be looking for a win bet here that I will angle towards s free win bet in play by laying off my stake and playing the place bet. I will be relly disappointed if this horse cannot place at least here today.



Live later and let us see if we can make a profit today.



No comments:

Post a Comment