Sunday 12 February 2017

Cheltenham Book of bets. Portfolio.

We already have;

What I will add here is what I feel is a really good Antepost Cheltenham festival double.

Foxhunters   ON THE FRINGE

Cross Country  CANTLOW

Both horses are trained by Enda Bolger. The gamble here is both these horses are 12 years old.
These horses have been trained exclusively for these races.
Enda likes to win the Cross Country race. This is his race in his eyes.

We need to buck a trend in the Fox Hunters. This is age, however this horse has low mileage on the clock and this is his exclusive target.

To this I now want to add another horse that I feel is targeted towards the Neptune.

The Neptune Novices hurdle is a very tough race to try and predict the winner. I have set a few rules for filtering down through this field, just one of those simple rules is winning @ 20f or 21f.
I was keen on Death Duty but I fear this one will not run and the fact that he is 60s on betfair does not bode well.  The horse that will take the world of beating here is FINIANS OSCAR. If you want absolute peace of mind you could go Non Runner no bet and take 7/2. This is really tough this race but he fits the selection process like a tailor made suit.

Our Portfolio for Cheltenham 2017.

Fox Hunters   On the Fringe.

Cross Country Cantlow.

Neptune Novices Finians Oscar.

I will be looking to add more races and increase the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment